Kansas Medication Collection and Disposal Program

If your pharmacy or organization is interested in collecting unused medications for disposal, you must register with the Kansas Board of Pharmacy using the following form:
N-200 Medication Collection Site Notice

You can submit your form to the Board of Pharmacy by mail or fax or by uploading using the following form:
Submit Medication Collection Site Notice Form

Here are some additional tips, tools and frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Disposal of Controlled Substances Overview
Controlled Substance Disposal Program - FAQ
Kansas Medication Drug Disposal Program Guide
Rx Drug Drop Box- find a Rx Drop Box near you
Where to drop off expired, unused, or unwanted medications

Walmart offers free opioid disposal product
Topeka Police Department installs Medsafe