- K.A.R. Article 18. Utilization of Unused Medications
- 65-1668. Utilization of unused medications act; not applicable to certain medications.
- 65-1669. Same; definitions.
- 65-1670. Same; duties of the board of pharmacy; duties of qualifying center or clinic.
- 65-1671. Same; criteria for accepting unused medications; dispensing.
- 65-1672. Same; participation; adult care homes; powers and duties of qualifying center or clinic.
- 65-1673. Same; criminal and civil liability under the act.
- 65-1674. Same; rules and regulations; duties of the board of pharmacy.
- 65-1675. Same; duties of the secretary of health and environment; records.